Saturday, April 8, 2017

Easter crafting

I used the March Paper Pumpkin muslin bag and filled it with nestle crunch eggs.
I used the mini egg cartons from Stampin Up and spritzed it with re-inker and alcohol to match the designer series paper.
I filled the egg carton with Ferrero eggs and then added the twist suckers with the colors to match, russell stover egg, jelly beans, little debbie easter brownie , peeps skittles.and a tootsie roll sucker.  Just a few treats, ha ha.....
If you know me you know I love candy and when it matches Stampin Up's designer series paper, I'm in heaven.
I'm making these for the Medina Made store http://medinamade.org/
located on 18 by the On Tap restaurant. If you haven't been there check them out, they support the SHC(Society for Handicapped Citizens)

,

No comments:

Post a Comment