Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Learning new ways to grow my Stampin Up business.

I have been making videos and this is all new to me, hopefully practice will make perfect or at least something you will enjoy and learn a new technique.









This was one of my favorite papers from Sale a Bration,
Flowering foils and I colored the flowers with my sponge daubers. Watch the video to see how I created this card.



To make this card you will need:
Whisper white thick cardstock
5 1/2 x 8 1/2  scored in the middle at 4 1/4
Pool Party cardstock                                   5 1/2 x 4 1/4
Pear Pizzaz cardstock                                 3 3/4 x 3 3/4
Whisper white                                            3 1/2 x 3 1/2
Flowering foils dsp                                    3 1/4 x 3 1/4
Pear pizzaz  and pool party ink
Detailed bands dies
Sponge daubers
Country floral embossing folder to emboss the Pool Party cardstock

You can watch the video to see my technique of coloring with sponge daubers.




No comments:

Post a Comment