Thursday, April 9, 2020

Stamp n Storage new product

Stamp n Storage has a new product.
I love Stamp n Storage for organizing my craft room, it's still a work in progress and hopefully I will be able to share some pictures soon. It is a small space and I'm trying to purge some items because the new annual catlalog will be coming soon.



stamp n storage link

Shadow

Keep your coordinating stamps, dies and paper together with the Paper Holder Add-On*!

Are you tired of searching for different pieces of coordinating sets? Do you have your paper in one place and stamps and dies in another? Keep coordinating sets together with these easy steps!
1. Organize your stamps and dies together with the Stamp-n-Die Bundle. Already have stamp cases? No worries! 5x7 Magnet Cards are available to add to your cases.
2. Place your stamps on top of the Paper Holder Add-OnBe sure to choose "I'm adding on to my 6x6 Paper Holder for IKEA®/Shelf for Stamp Cases".  You can choose either the 12x12 of 8.5x11 Add-On for IKEA.
*Product shown in picture: Paper Holder Add-On, adding to my 6x6 Paper Holder for IKEA/Shelf for Stamp Cases, choosing the 12x12 Add-on for IKEA.

No comments:

Post a Comment