Friday, May 22, 2020

First online card class

 I had challenged myself to get out of my comfort zone and do YouTube videos. I have made 17 so far now. Next I challenged myself to do an online class and I'm going to keep setting goals for myself. 
 One of the best parts of being a Stampin Up Demonstrator is sharing tips and tricks I have learned. Stampin Up is a community of teaching and sharing what we know.
This is my first online class and I'm using the early pre-order Ornate Garden Suite. This suite is versatile and you will have so many options.
For the on line class you will get 6 cards, 2 of each design, the cost is $24.00 and $3.00 shipping if you need it. If you are one of my down line the class is $20.00, plus shipping if needed. After payment is received for the class I will send you the 3 videos and PDF's you will need to assemble the cards. In the video I also give you tips for using the Border dies in the Ornate Thanks bundle. These videos are not posted and are only available when you purchase the class. Send me an email or comment on my Facebook page to get a kit.






Click on the video below for more information on the Ornate Garden Suite.



If you would like to order any of the products from the Ornate Garden suite you can find them at my online store

ORNATE GARDEN SUITE COLLECTION (ENGLISH)
Ornate Garden Suite Collection (English)154153
Price$136.75

The lovely flowers in the Ornate Garden Suite Collection are a modern take on classic Victorian florals. The gold foil accented paper, gems, and shimmery ribbon will add sparkle and elegance to your projects. You’ll love what you can do with this versatile collection. Share your gratitude with the included sentiments or pair with any sentiments for all-occasion projects. This suite collection is also available in French.

The Ornate Garden Suite Collection includes
* Ornate Style Cling Stamp Set (10% off)
* Ornate Thanks Photopolymer Stamp Set (10% off)
* Ornate Borders Dies (10% off)
* Ornate Layers Dies (10% off)
* Ornate Floral 3D Embossing Folder
* Ornate Garden Ribbon Combo Pack
* Ornate Garden Specialty Designer Series Paper
* Gilded Gems

Product colors: Bumblebee, Early Espresso, gold, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Terracotta Tile, Whisper White

Add ink, cardstock, and adhesive to complete your projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment