Saturday, May 16, 2020

Using wax paper in your craft room and not the kitchen! Pigment Sprinkles with tips.

I have a new video for you this morning. When I made the video of the beauty abounds butterfly set, I mentioned you could use wax paper to make cutting and removing the little pieces from the intricate die. Take a look and let me know what you think. If you order the bundle I will take the 10% off and send you a card that I made and show in the video.






Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp SetBUTTERFLY BEAUTY DIES

Beauty Abounds Cling Stamp Set148726
Price$23.00


Butterfly Beauty Dies151819
Price$39.00

PIGMENT SPRINKLES


Pigment Sprinkles149663
Price$23.00 $16.10

I
made a video with tips on using the Pigment sprinkles, they are quite different from the orignal which was called Brusho Crystals.



No comments:

Post a Comment