Saturday, July 24, 2021

Ink.Stamp.Share Christmas in July Blog Hop

 

Welcome to the Christmas in July Blog Hop, if you are like me you love Christmas all the time. Didn't you love Tracie's  project for the hop?
So my project is a fun fold corner card and I used the Penguin Place bundle plus the coordinating Penguin Playmates DSP you can earn starting August 3rd for Sale a Bration. If you need a catalog, leave me a comment and I'll send you one.



Up next is my video, if you like leave me a comment and subscibe.


 A couple more cards using the Penguin Place bundle.


Next up is Donna Lester, click on the next button or if you get lost use any of the blue hyperlinks to go to the blogs.


Roll Call

Jo Blackman

Libby Fens

Cindy Mitchell-Clark

Sue McDonald

Annette Ball

Joanna Barnes

Kim Price

Gez Carpenter

Kirsty Pattrick

Tricia Butts

Karen Egan

Mo Rootes

Victoria Littlewood

Tracie St-Louis

Donna Coffman

Donna Lester

Angie McKenzie

Annette Elias

Linda Moore

Stacey Marsh

Cheryl Diana

16 comments: