Sunday, September 5, 2021

Cute Halloween Jam Jar

 I love the Cute Halloween Suite on Page 50 and 51 of the mini catalog. The sample of the jam jar is so cute I had to make a couple for my vendor fair at Medina County Fairgrounds. The vendor fair was called Paws and Hooves and it was to support the K-9 and mounted units.




I love cute Halloween, not the creepy scary Halloween. One of my favorite movies is Hocus Pocus. I try to watch it every year, hopefully Hailey is here to watch it with me this year. I CAN'T wait, I miss her so much.

For the visual learners here is the video if you want to make your own.


A few quick measurements:

Black cardstock for box- 4 3/4 x 4 3/4  then score at 1 1/4 on all sides, watch the video to assemble.

Black cardstock for the back of the box 2 1/4 x 3 1/2

Cute Halloween DSP- 2 1/4 x 3

Black Glitter Paper- 1 1/4 x 9

Cute Halloween DSP- 1 inch x 6 and 1 inch x 3

Hope you like this and make some for your friends or your kids.

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment