Saturday, January 8, 2022

Ink-Stamp-Share-Showcase- Hop-Jan.8th



Welcome to the  Ink-Stamp-Share-Showcase- Hop-Jan.8th. I'm sure you loved Cindy's project . 

Sympathy cards are so hard to make but Stampin Up has a new Host stamp set Calming Camellia that is perfect for making these cards. These two cards I cased from the Sale-a-Bration mini that starts Jan. 4th.


The color of this card is Calypso Coral, I even colored the twine with the matching marker.

This next card uses one of the new slimline envelopes in the Jan-June mini catalog and the color is soft succulent. I also used a fun technique with an old blender pen and whisper white craft ink. I will have a video next week.


Here is the roll call in case you get lost, click the next button to go to Kim's blog

15 comments:

  1. Such pretty cards, particularly love the soft succulent one

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards! I am so excited this stamp set is on the way to me now I can't wait to play with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Donna, thank you for sharing x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty - the stamp looks great on the vellum.

    ReplyDelete