Friday, February 18, 2022

Daffodil Afternoon using DSP, watercolor pencils and wink of stella

 

This little card is a lot of fun, sometimes the DSP is all you need to get started.

On the inside of this fun little card, I used the Daffodil Daydream stamp set.

I stamped with momento ink and then used my watercolor pencils and wink of stella to brighten the image up.

I chose the greeting, little card big thanks because this card measures 3 x 6.
I have the video below so you can see how I made this card.

Don't forget Sale a Bration ends Feb 28th. If you would like to earn the DSP that I used in this card. Hop on over to my online store, place a $50.00 order before shipping and tax to get it for free.

1 comment:

  1. Absolutley love this card. I especially like the different size cards, a nice change from the regular size cards. Great job, beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete