Saturday, May 6, 2023

Ink Stamp Share Blog hop

 Ink.Stamp.Share. Blog Hop

One of my first purchases from the new annual catalog was the Cheerful Daisy bundle.  I have been having so much fun playing and when I found this fun fold I had to make one for myself.

I love that the fold on the front wasn't a die
You start with a 6 x 6 piece of designer series paper, ruler, pencil and bone folder.
Watch the video to make your own.




My last sample uses all retired products, the color of this is Highland Heather which I love. I may be a hoarder of designer series paper.  
Please don't forget to click on the links below to hop around to all of the other blogs, if you can leave us a comment so we know you have visited. I'm going to pick one person's comments and send them  one of my creations from this blog post. Have a wonderful day, get your fingers inky and have fun.


Product List


5 comments: