Saturday, May 20, 2023

Ink Stamp Share In-Color Blog Hop

 I hope you are enjoying the hop today, there are so many talented stampers.
Today's  challenge was to use the in-colors.
I made two cards showcasing all 5 new colors. 
Wild Wheat, Boho Blue, Moody Mauve, Copper Clay and Pebbled Path.

I love this owl with his funky glasses, how cute is he? The stamp set is Bird's Eye View and the frame is from the Darling Details and the sentiment comes from Charming Sentiments. This set is awesome with the dies that cut the words out so you don't have to fussy cut them. Check it out on page 18 of the annual catalog.

This card features the new bundle Darling Details on page 68 of the annual catalog. I used the catalog samples and just changed the colors, our catalog is a great resource to jump start your cardmaking.  If you need a catalog let me know. 

I hope you enjoyed the cards and please hop all the way around and leave us a comment so we know you were here.

Product List

2 comments: