Friday, December 25, 2020

Ice Cream Corner Suite Shaker Card 1

When I got the new January-June Mini Catalog the first suite that caught my eye was the Ice Cream Corner Suite.


If you know me I love ice cream, my daughter and I are always on the lookout for a new ice cream place. So the Ice Cream Corner Suite is perfect for all of our adventures. We usually try to make Honey look like he is eating all the ice cream. Ha Ha...








I have a shaker card and video with a  fun tip on using the adhesive foam sheets to make the shape of your windows in the shaker cards.


I love this card, it was a sample in the new mini catalog and the video below shows you how to create the shapes for your windows using the adhesive foam sheets in the annual catalog. I found it easier than using the dimensional strips.




Check back soon for the video that shows how to make this fun card and 1 more shaker card that is so easy you will be making your own in no time.

If you would like to join me as a demonstrator, Sale a Bration is the perfect time. 

You get 5 packs of 6 x 6  in-color DSP for free and I will gift you with a bundle as my joining bonus. 

Product List


No comments:

Post a Comment