Friday, December 11, 2020

Snowflake Wishes Bundle Friendship and Christmas Tea

 I had made these cards with the Snowflake Wishes Bundle and neeed some quick gifts for friends.

There is a little store in Medina called Coffee Colony, and if you like the smell of coffee and tea it smells like heaven. They have the best selection of loose leaf teas and coffees around.

These are the gifts I made combining my favorite things.


The Snowflake Wishes bundle is retiring soon, don't miss out.  Pop over to my store and grab yours. While you are there the Clearance Rack has been updated and oh my what fun. 
You cant go wrong with a combination of Red and Crumb Cake, add a pop of gold and you're all set.

Pretty Peacock and White with the ribbon from Wonder of the Season is so beautiful. 
You can find it on my Stampin Up store, click the link.
Wonder of the Season Ribbon

And the Snowflake Wishes Bundle, click on the link.

Snowflake Wishes Bundle





Hope you like the projects and are inspired to use your products in a new way.

Take care,

Donna

Product List

1 comment: