Thursday, February 4, 2021

Emboss Resist-Sea and Sand

 I love the emboss resist technique, especially when you emboss white on white. You can't really see the magic until you start applying the ink. And with the new Blending Brushes it is so smooth and keeps your fingers clean. I almost forgot about the Pearlescent Paper, it is not real thick so it embosses like a dream.

The colors in the card are so pretty


and they really do remind me of the 

Ocean.

I have a video so you can see how easy this is, then you can give it a try. Why not try some trees and then do the colors of the sunset or another good stamp set would be the Dragonfly Garden. Leave me a message if you would like to see that set used.

Please subscribe and like my YouTube channel.  Click to subscribe

Here is the video, hope you like it.

Product List






No comments:

Post a Comment