Saturday, February 13, 2021

Ink.Stamp.Share-February Showcase

 Ink.Stamp.Share-February Showcase


So glad you could join us today, I'm sure Tracy had a wonderful project to share with you. 

I have been playing with the Pretty Perennials bundle, I loved the sample in the mini catalog. I looked the colors up on our demonstrator website and I changed them up a little, as I was in the mood for something really bright. What do you think are you a fan of subltle or bright?

Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Granny Apple Green, Early Espresso and Crushed Curry, than a little Pool Party with the ribbon. I think this would make a really sweet gift for someone. I know a lot of people that I could give it to.







Who wouldn't like a little candy with their gift, I am a fan of Peppermint Patties and the color is a perfect match for Magenta Madness.






Up next is the video to make the card, hope you like it. If you would please subscribe to my YouTube channel.


Click on the Next button to go to Laura Mackie, if you get lost just click on the names below.




Product List

13 comments:

  1. Great projects, I just love this stamp set xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your card and box Donna, so bright and cheerful x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful projects Donna, absolutely adore the bright cheerful colour combo, thanks for sharing and hopping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colour choices for this matching card and gift box! I can't wait for this set to arrive....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this stamp set, and those colours are fab so bright and cheery, Thank you for hopping with us this month xx

    ReplyDelete