Monday, February 8, 2021

You Are Amazing Project Kit Stepped Up


This is the You Are Amazing Project kit in the new Jan-June mini catalog. It's a really great kit if you need cards in a hurry but if you want to play this is a great way to start. With this kit you can make 16 cards, but if you want to play you can make even more. You can cut the card bases in half and then just add thick whisper white card bases and you can make as many as 32. Keep on reading and watch the video to see what I have made so far.



These are the pieces from the kit







Cutting your card bases in half gives you more cards or use the pieces to cut die shapes that match your project exactlly. Sometimes the kit pieces have a different texture than our card stock.










After punching out the long skinny gold rectangles I was left with this border. It was just calling out to be made into a shaker card. You would never know this is something you usually throw away. It was a good size piece  4x6, I had to use one of the bases from the Flowers for Every Season memories and more cards and envelopes.





This next card is so Happy and I had to make an envelope to match it.


Of course I had to make a couple of Easter/Spring cards, love the tulip background..

I love the stripe background and then I used the Fine Art Floral Gold Acetate for an overlay. I love how it matches the gold heart border.


Finally I have a video to share some of my thoughts about this kit. If you haven't subscribed to my YouTube channel yet, please do. Click to Subscribe


No comments:

Post a Comment